Is your current Quoting process costing your company money? Many companies lose revenue during the Quoting process, sometimes without realizing it. Some of these areas are:
- Time and money to train your sales staff on all of your product features, options, bundles, and other rules for selling.
- Time spent by sales management to review and approve each quote, proposal, and contract to confirm it is following your company rules.
- Time spent by your contracting team to draft individual contracts.
- Missed revenue because there is no easy way to find products with up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Missed revenue from inconsistent discounting and product pricing.
Time is money and Salesforce.com CPQ can help your organization save both.
- The product configurator and guided selling provide your sales staff with an easy-to-follow process for every quote.
- By enforcing your rules, CPQ eliminates the need for constant review by sales management.
- Standard contract templates save your contracting team time.
- Guided selling keeps your sales staff from missing up-sell and cross-sells opportunities.
Consistent discounting and product pricing based on the rules in the product configurator eliminate lost revenue.
Reach out to Medric Networks to get started.